SNAP Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Admit Card
Mandatory Steps For SNAP Registration
Register for SNAP Test
Fill the registration form part I
Enter the OTP & validate mobile no.
Verify your email id
Make Payment for SNAP Test
Pay the SNAP test fee
Register for Institute Programme(s)
Fill and complete the registration form part II
Make Payment for Institute Programme(s)
Make payment for Programmes selected
>How to fill SNAP 2019 Online Registration Form
> Admit Card Instructions
> Important Dates
How to fill SNAP 2019 Online Registration Form
SNAP 2019 A candidate aspiring to join a select Post Graduate (PG) programme of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] will have to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test 2019. For more information, please visit www.snaptest.org
An Indian national / NRI candidate (having graduated / graduating from a recognised University in India) will have to apply through SNAP to seek admission to a select PG programme of SIU.
An NRI candidate (having graduated / graduating from a recognised University in India), after having applied through SNAP, has the option of consideration of her/his candidature as a national student or under the NRI category. In case an NRI candidate chooses to apply under the NRI category, s/he will have to further apply through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE). For more information, please visit www.scie.ac.in
However, a Foreign National / OCI / PIO / NRI candidate (having graduated / graduating from a recognised foreign University) is exempted from appearing for SNAP and has to apply through SCIE www.scie.ac.in.
Prerequisite (in case a candidate is registering for SNAP on a desktop)
The candidate should be ready with a soft copy of her/his recent passport size colour photo (not more than three months old) in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif formats, with a size between 10 KB to 5 MB to be uploaded to her/his registration form.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered.
- Enter the ‘OTP’ and submit.
- After successful registration, you will get an e-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding the online aptitude test / admission procedure.
- Pay the SNAP test registration fee of INR 1,750/- (non-refundable) as per the instructions mentioned on the Registration Portal.
- A candidate aspiring to join her/his desired MBA/MSc programme(s) is required to complete the registration process of those programmes before the closing date of the same. Payment towards the programme registration fee must be made through the Registration Portal. After making the payment for SNAP Test registration fee, a candidate is required to make separate registration fee payment of INR 1,000/- (non- refundable and non-transferable) per programme per Institute at this stage.
- The modes of payment for the programme(s) registration fee is same as that for SNAP.
NOTE : SNAP Test registration fee and programme(s) registration fee of the Institutes is non-refundable and non-transferable.
A candidate is required to pay a (non-refundable) registration fee of Rs.1750/-.S/he has the option of following payment modes :
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH BILLDESK PAYMENT GATEWAY
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH EASEBUZZ PAYMENT GATEWAY
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY
- DEMAND DRAFTA candidate is required to submit a Demand Draft (DD) for (non-refundable) registration fee of Rs. 1,750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi Dist : Pune- 412115
A similar process will need to be followed if a candidate chooses Demand Draft option for the Programme(s) registration fee of the Institute(s). Note that the Programme registration fee of the Institute(s) is INR 1000/- (non-refundable) per programme per Institute.
Admit Card Instructions
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website [snaptest.org] which will be available from Monday, December 02, 2019, till Sunday, December 15, 2019.
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following,
- • Passport
- • Driving license
- • Voter ID Card
- • PAN Card
- • AADHAR Card (UID)
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
- Candidates are advised to locate allocated test center at least a day in advance to avoid any issue on the day of the test.
- Travel and staying arrangements will need to be done by the candidates.
|1||Registration commences on||16 August 2019 (Friday)|
|2||Registration Closes on||23 November 2019 (Saturday)|
|3||Payment Closes on||23 November 2019 (Saturday)|
|4||Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)||02 December 2019 (Monday)|
|5||SNAP Online Test 2019||15 December 2019 (Sunday) Time : 14:00 to 16:00 hours|
|6||Announcement of Result||10 January 2020 (Friday)|
SNAP Test Date : 15th December 2019; Time : 14.00 – 16.00 hours.
SNAP 2019 exam pattern has been changed.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) has brought about some changes in SNAP 2019 exam structure .
The total questions have been reduced to 110 from 130.
With changes in format of a number of questions, the marking scheme has also changed.
Unlike previous year, this year not every section will contain special questions.
Only Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency section will contain 5 special questions.
The difficulty level of the exam will be of moderate level.
|Section||Normal Questions||Marks per Correct Answer||Special Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General English : Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34||1.5||0||0||34||51||120 minutes|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||1.5||0||0||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||1||5||2||40||45|