IDBI Assistant Manager Important Dates
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam notification has been released. Candidates can be download official notification from IDBI official website. The last day to apply for the IDBI Assistant Manager post through online is April 2019.
IDBI Bank has been also released tentative exam date, exam held on July 21, 2019.
Direct Link for full notification for IDBI Assistant Manager Post just click here
|Online Registration Start||04.04.2019|
|Online Registration Close||3.07.2019|
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
Total Vacancy- 600*(Gen- 273, OBC- 162, SC- 90, ST-45, PWD- 24. EWS- 30)
*The number of posts mentioned above is provisional and may vary depending on future requirements.
IDBI Bank reserves the right to empanel the applicants and consider these empanelled applicant(s) for future requirements. Offers could be issued in phases as per IDBI Bank’s requirement. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be placed under Merit List and Wait List.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years age relaxation for Persons with disabilities
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with minimum 60% marks and 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis||60||60|
|time of 2 hours|
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement. Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below (Candidates are also required to preserve a copy of application form and e-receipt for any future requirements):
- Age: 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause.
- Educational Qualifications
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate.
- High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th)
-Mark sheets and passing certificates
Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates. The competent authority for the issue of the category certificate is as under:
- District Magistrate/ Additional Dist. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Division Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides
Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates. Authorized Certifying Authority will be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State Government having at least 3 members consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopedic Surgeon, Ophthalmology Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, as the case maybe.
Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
Print out of the online call letter for the o n l i n e test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER mock test
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Test Series
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER online mock test
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER online Test Series
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER exam pattern
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER exam analysis
online test series for IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER
online mock test series for IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER
online mock test for IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER
online free mock test for IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER question bank
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER previous years papers
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER old papers
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER eligibiliy
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Free Mock Test
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Online Test Series
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Mock Test Papers
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Online Preparation
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Practice Set
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Exam Model Papers
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Sample Papers Download
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Question Papers
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER syllabus
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER exam date
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER notification
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Applications Forms
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Admit Card
IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER Cutoff Marks