CTET – DECEMBER-2019
Candidates can apply for CTET – December, 2019 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET
website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 19-08-2019 to 18-09-2019
- The candidate applying for CTET is required:-
- To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
- To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
- To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
- If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
- Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
- Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
- Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination
For more details: Click Here
- Pay Examination Fee:
Fee Details for CTET – December, 2019 are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper - I or II||Both Paper - I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
– Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
– Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- ByOnline-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Downloading of Confirmation Page:
Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION – www.ctet.nic.in
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature. After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page.
Correction/Updation in Details:
The candidate’s particulars can not be changes/edited once the examination fee has been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 27-09-2019 (Friday) to 03-10-2019 (Thursday) only and no further request for change in particulars will be entertained under any circumstances.
The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I orPaper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
This facility will be provided only once. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances.
No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
The dates for downloading admit card will be available on CTET website for latest updates, please visit CTET official website ctet.nic.in
The address for correspondence:
THE JOINT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
The candidate must retain Confirmation Page and Candidate Copy of E-Challan (if fee paid through Syndicate or Canara E-Challan) for record and future reference.
Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
For latest updates, please visit CTET official Website : www.ctet.nic.in For any query, mail
to Email: email@example.com mentioning your Registration/ Application No. in the mail
The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail ID while submitting their on-line application as the CTET alerts/information will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail ID.