All material on this site is assumed to be correct to our knowledge. If we are notified of any errors in the site, we will attempt to correct them as soon as convenient
Disclaimer of Warranties
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that
- The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
- RKS disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- RKS makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of service of any products, materials or services made available on the Site
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
- No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, RKS makes no warranty or condition that:
- The Services will meet your requirements
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, RKS is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if RKS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of, or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into though or from the Services;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site;
- Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute from the Site.
The user has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against RKS for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
The user agree to hold RKS harmless from, and user covenant not to take any legal action against RKS for any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise except where RKS is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.